Last month, David Phillips completed a survey of 50 Developers that used our Home Staging Service. The key findings were:
- In the last 12 months we helped sell 125 properties, with sales values from £200k to £10m. The total value of these properties was over £150m.
- The spend on staging the property was on average 0.4% of the sales price, although there was a range of between 0.2% and 1%.
- Developers achieved an average sales price of 99% of asking price.
- Properties went under offer, on average, within 25 days.
- All Developers felt the furniture gave them a return on investment. Some said they would never consider selling a house without us.
This is further evidence of why our Home Staging business continues to grow at pace, as property professionals realise that a David Phillips staged home will sell faster and for more money, and with an average rental price of 0.4% of the sales value, it is clear why Developers feel they are achieving a return on investment.
"Most of our clients see the benefits of Home Staging, but previously their experience has been costly, on a lengthy lead time or both. We're able to deliver a staged home, quickly, at a price that makes sense, and that is why we've had such great feedback from our survey. With the quieter Summer months on the horizon, there is still time to get your property staged and under offer, just contact us to arrange a site survey"